WW2 German Fighter Aircraft BF109eYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Low-Poly model of the World-War 2 era German Luftwaffe aircraft: the BF-109e with real-world proportions and PBR materials, ready for use in your game or rendering project.
Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately with proper orientation and clear names: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels, propeller and nose.
- 3 color maps inspired by real-world paint jobs in 2k pixel resolution.
- Propeller as a 512x512 pixels blurred sprite to give the illusion of high angular speed when the aircraft is airborne.
- PBR maps: Metallic, Roughness, Smoothness/Glossiness, Normal (OpenGL and DirectX formats), Ambient Occlusion in 2k pixel resolution.
- Texture size: 2048x2048 pixels
- Polycount : 4118 tris, 2344 verts
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot, Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions