#3DST 26- My front door has been one of our most successful ones so far! Of course, it’s easy to find a front door to scan, but I have a suspicion that many people went out of their way to find a really cool door to scan. Nice work everyone!
In the ordinary world, gates and doors protect home and family life in front of strangers.
In ancient times, the god Janus, the two faced God of boundaries, protected the entrance and exit of the Roman cities.
AD&D 4D picked ‘Street Art’ as our next topic. Take a walk and look closely at your neighborhood. Maybe there’s a statue somewhere, or some true street art? I have some awesome wild knitting people in my town, so I’m off to catch those 😉
You can follow the submission thread here (as soon as entries have been submitted).
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
Note: we now have excellent support for tags on the site, so please use these instead of adding the contest tag to the title of your entry!
- Make a 3D scan of a street art by Thursday, November 27th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account and add the 3DST27 tag.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.