Imagine the possibilities and then bring them to life using your Sketchfab skills. This week we challenge you to download the glTF version of Color Draft by annzep, upload it to your Sketchfab account, and tweak the settings in the 3D Editor to give the model an entirely new look and feel. Tag your model #CalligraphySchoolChallenge to enter.
UPDATE: Winner – Late Night Lessions by Elin Abrahamsen
- Download the glTF version of Color Draft and upload it to your Sketchfab account.
- Only use the files and data from the original model (do not add sound, custom backgrounds, etc.).
- Give the model a unique title and briefly describe what settings you chose.
- Once you’ve uploaded the model to Sketchfab, edit the 3D Settings, and tag it #CalligraphySchoolChallenge.
- Credit annzep for their model in your model description, and add a link back to the original by adding this Markdown code:
Based on "[Color Draft](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/color-draft-74c085a8ccd5491eb4120cec7c13500b)" by [annzep](https://sketchfab.com/annzep), licensed under CC-Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, October 12, 2020 (23:59 New York time – EDT).
Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, and effective use of 3D Editor settings.
- Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch, and Geoffrey Marchal, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart, Tom, and Abby, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #CalligraphySchoolChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.