Imagine the possibilities and then bring them to life using your Sketchfab skills. This week we challenge you to download the glTF version of Medieval Fantasy Tavern by EddyNL, upload it to your Sketchfab account, and tweak the settings in the 3D Editor to give the model an entirely new look and feel. Tag your model #FantasyTavernChallenge to enter.
UPDATE: Winner – Tavern in Snow by Kenny Kwok
- Download the glTF version of Medieval Fantasy Tavern and upload it to your Sketchfab account.
- Only use the files and data from the original model (do not add sound, custom backgrounds, etc.).
- Give the model a unique title and briefly describe what settings you chose.
- Once you’ve uploaded the model to Sketchfab, edit the 3D Settings, and tag it #FantasyTavernChallenge.
- Credit EddyNL for their model in your model description, and add a link back to the original by adding this Markdown code:
Based on "[Medieval Fantasy Tavern](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/medieval-fantasy-tavern-eea5d10fea01404587a1b5703784bb0b)" by [EddyNL](https://sketchfab.com/CSMajorBoris), licensed under CC Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, July 6, 2020 (23:59 New York time – EDT).
Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, and effective use of 3D Editor settings.
- Mieke Roth, Chaitanya Krishnan, and Kevin Cayuela Borg, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart, Tom, and Abby, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #FantasyTavernChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, July 10, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.