If you’ve been tinkering away in the kitchen to keep yourself busy lately, this is the challenge for you. This week we challenge you to 3D scan baked goods—whether sweet or savory—upload your models to Sketchfab, and tag them #BakedGoodsChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – Bun by Efim Savelev
- Scan one or more baked goods using your preferred tools and workflow.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #BakedGoodsChallenge.
- Submission deadline is Monday, May 11th (23:59 New York time – EDT)
- Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch, Renafox, vrhuman, Geoffrey Marchal, Warkarma, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent, if Amazon is not available in your area)
- 6 Months of Sketchfab Plus
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decisions are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestant’s models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #BakedGoodsChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, May 15.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.