Stickers never stop being cool, whether you’re a kid or an adult. That’s why this week’s challenge is to 3D scan something with one or more stickers on it.
UPDATE: Winner – Babyface in Berlin by WizardofAz
To see what the judges had to say about it, check out the Forum.
TL;DR: 3D Scan something with one or more stickers on it using your preferred tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab and tag the model #StickerChallenge.
- Scan something with one or more stickers on it using your preferred tools and workflow.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #StickerChallenge.
- If the stickers in your scene contain mature content, be sure to identify your model as “Age-Restricted Content” in the model properties.
- Share work-in-progress, tips and ask for advice on the challenge thread in the forum!
- If you have won a weekly challenge in the past 3 months, you are ineligible to win this challenge. We still encourage you to test your skills and participate!
- Submission deadline is Monday, May 13th (23:59 New York time – EST)
- Mieke Roth, Geoffrey Marchal, Kevin Cayuela Borg and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent, if Amazon is not available in your area)
- 3 Months of Sketchfab PRO
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestant’s models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #StickerChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, May 17th.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.