This week we challenge you to create a unique and cohesive collection on the theme of Fantasy Forest. We encourage you to go beyond the most viewed or most liked models and find some hidden gems. Not sure how to make a collection? Look below or head over to the Help Center.
To enter the challenge, give your collection a unique name and a description that explains what sort of collection you were aiming to create, and then paste the collection URL into the challenge forum thread.
You, the Sketchfab community, will be in charge of judging this challenge. When the contest is over we will post a poll on the Sketchfab Forum and encourage you to evaluate each collection on its focus and richness, and its unique take on what “Fantasy Forest” could entail.
- Create a collection of at least 10 Sketchfab models using the theme of “Fantasy Forest”.
- Give your collection a unique name and a description that explains what sort of collection you were aiming to create.
- Submit only collections created during the contest period, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- Once you’ve created your entry, head over to the Forum and drop the URL into the challenge thread.
- Submission deadline is Monday, February 10 (23:59 New York time – EST)
This challenge will be judged by the community. A forum thread will be posted when it is time to judge. We encourage you to evaluate entries based on their focus and richness, and their unique take on the challenge theme.
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- The judges’ decision are final–in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ collections must be linked to in the Sketchfab Forum challenge thread to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by
Friday, February 14Friday 21 February.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.