Our traditional yearly Easter Egg Painting Challenge is back and we’re inviting everyone to join this quick and fun activity.
Enter and you could win one of the three full color 3D printed Easter eggs.
Nebulae Egg by SilverHawks
Egg! Danny Devit-yolk by glenatron
Cheese egg by julienchambriard
You don’t need to be an experienced 3D designer to enter this contest – just visit our Egg Painter, paint the egg with your mouse and save the model to your Sketchfab account. That’s all! And you can enter as many times as you like.
How to enter
- Visit our Egg Painter App. Use your left mouse button to paint on the egg, and click and hold your right mouse button to look around your egg and reach other parts.
- While painting, you can select different brush sizes and colors with the Radius, Intensity and Color options.
- When your egg is ready, click the ‘Publish to Sketchfab’ button and log in to your Sketchfab account (you can create an account at this point, too). Be sure to edit your model properties and add the #Easter2019 tag (see screenshot below).
- If you have won a weekly challenge in the past 3 months, you are ineligible to win this challenge. We still encourage you to test your skills and participate!
- Get your model in before Monday, April 29th 2019 at 11:59pm EDT (New York time).
- Prize: Three talented egg artists will receive a full color, 3D printed copy of their Easter egg, delivered to their home.
- Mieke Roth, Geoffrey Marchal, Rik van den Biggelaar, Kevin Cayuela Borg, Christoph Schoch, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team
- Sketchfab will send each of the three winners a full color 3D print of their own egg.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works of art.
- Using work that is not your own will immediately disqualify you.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #Easter2019 to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, May 3, 2019.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.