Enter if you dare! For this year’s Halloween themed challenge, we challenge you to create a spooky haunted house. Upload your entry to Sketchfab and tag it #HauntedHouseChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – The house lost at sea by Michel Donze
- Use your favorite software and workflow to model a haunted house.
- Submit only work uploaded during the contest period, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- If you incorporate existing, openly licensed 3D models in your work, you must properly credit the creator(s), and link back to their work.
- If you use concept art to create your work, be sure to ask permission from the concept artist, credit them, and link back to their work. We also encourage you to split your prize with them, if you win.
- Once you’ve created your entry, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #HauntedHouseChallenge.
- Submission deadline is Monday, October 26, 2020 (23:59 New York time – EDT)
Judges will evaluate entries based on quality, creativity, presentation, suitability for real-time, and adherence to the challenge theme.
The winner will receive:
- A framed art print of the winning entry
- $50 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision is final–in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners who receive a shipped prize will be responsible for any import taxes or fees connected with the shipping of their prize.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #HauntedHouseChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday, October 30, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.