What magic hides within these pages? This week we challenge you to download this version of Paladin’s Book, originally by AlexChuchvaga, hand paint it, and upload it to your Sketchfab account with the tag #PaladinsBookChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – Book of Botany by jeighto
- If you need to update the UV mapping, that’s ok.
- Modifying model geometry, adding props or extra scenery is not allowed in this challenge.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #PaladinsBookChallenge.
- Credit AlexChuchvaga in your model description, and add a link back to the original by adding this markdown code:
Based on "[Paladin's Book](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/paladins-book-09544c73158c4947815ff6d4c57c6e2e) by [AlexChuchvaga](https://sketchfab.com/AlexChuchvaga), licensed under CC-Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, June 22, 2020 (23:59 New York time, EDT)
- CurlsCurly, NomadKing, Mieke Roth and Kevin Cayuela Borg, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart, Tom, and Abby, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decisions are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #PaladinsBookChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property rights as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.