Fire up your low poly engines! Our challenge this week is to create a low poly car.
UPDATE: Winner – Castle of Cagliostro by soolumy
To see what the judges had to say about it, check out the Forum!
TL;DR: Create a low poly (<10k polys) car using your preferred tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #LowPolyCarChallenge.
- Use your favorite software and workflow to model a low poly car.
- Stay under 10K polygons.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- Once you’ve created your car, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #LowPolyCarChallenge.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge topic in the forum!
- If you have won a weekly challenge in the past 3 months, you are ineligible to win this challenge. We still encourage you to test your skills and participate!
- Submission deadline is Monday, May 6 (23:59 New York time – EST)
- Geoffrey Marchal, Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch, Rik van den Biggelaar, Phil Clark, Kevin Cayuela Borg, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 3 months of Sketchfab PRO to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #LowPolyCarChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday, May 10.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.