Bring out your dead! This week we challenge you to show us your spookiest low poly Halloween characters or scenes. Use your preferred tools and workflow to create your entry, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #SketchfabHalloween2019.
UPDATE: Winner – Brew Bath by Oleaf
To see what the judges had to say about the winning entry, pop over to the Forum.
- Use your favorite software and workflow to model something Halloween-y.
- Any coloring method is allowed, e.g., hand painted, PBR, vertex color.
- Stay under 20K triangles / 10K quads (Remember: your quads will be converted to triangles in the Sketchfab viewer!).
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- If you use concept art to create your work, be sure to ask permission from the concept artist, credit them, and link back to their work. We also encourage you to split your prize with them, if you win.
- Once you’ve created your spooky model, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #SketchfabHalloween2019.
- Submission deadline is Monday, October 28 (23:59 New York time – EDT)
- CurlsCurly, Rik van den Biggelaar, Phil Gosch, Renafox, Mieke Roth, Geoffrey Marchal, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 3 months of Sketchfab PRO
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #SketchfabHalloween2019 to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Thursday, October 31.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.