For this month’s sculpting challenge, we’re excited to team up with XP-PEN to offer you an amazing opportunity to win part of over $1400 in prizes!
Our theme is “Sci-Fi Circus”, so we want to see some weird & wonderful creatures, characters and performers that you might find at an intergalactic menagerie.
How to enter: simply sculpt a character that you might find in a sci-fi circus, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #XPPENSculptChallenge.
3rd Place: Space Kaijū Juggler by Julien Chambriard
2nd Place: Bounce by 000734
1st Place: Sci-Fi Circus Challenge: Bajwali Wolf by Hammer
X-Infinite, P-Possibility, Pen-Digital Pen.
XP-PEN has been a professional and reliable supplier of graphics tablets for 14 years, and now is running business in more than 100 countries.
No matter whether you are a professional designer, illustrator, or a digital art hobbyist, you can always find an XP-PEN product that suits you well. ~ xp-pen.com
- Use your favorite software and workflow to sculpt a character that you might find in a sci-fi circus.
- Any coloring method is allowed, e.g., hand-painted, PBR, vertex color.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- If you use concept art to create your work, be sure to ask permission from the concept artist, credit them, and link back to their work. We also encourage you to split your prize with them, if you win.
- Once you’ve created your model, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #XPPenSculptChallenge.
- Submission deadline is Monday, June 1, 2020 (23:59 New York time – EDT)
- Warkarma, Mieke Roth, Kevin Cayuela Borg, Geoffrey Marchal, and vrhuman, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart, Tom, and Abby Crawford, Community Team
- First Place
- XP-PEN Artist 22R ProX1PC Tablet
- XP-PEN mascot model
- $50 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- A framed art print of the winning entry
- 12 months of Sketchfab Plus
- Second Place
- XP-PEN Artist 15.6ProX1PC
- $50 Amazon gift card
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus
- Third Place
- XP-PEN Deco Pro M
- $25 Amazon gift card
- 3 months of Sketchfab Plus
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #XPPenSculptChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday, June 5, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.