Paws for a moment and think about your favorite pup. Now make them in 3D! This week we challenge you to create a dog using your preferred modeling tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #DogModelChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – You silly little ball of clunkiness by Jakub Proszowski
See what the judges had to say about the winning entry over on the Forum.
- Use your favorite software and workflow to model a dog.
- Submit only work uploaded during the contest period, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- If you use concept art to create your work, be sure to ask permission from the concept artist, credit them, and link back to their work. We also encourage you to split your prize with them, if you win.
- Once you’ve created your entry, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #DogModelChallenge.
- Submission deadline is Monday, February 3 (23:59 New York time – EST)
Judges will evaluate entries based on quality, creativity, suitability for real-time, and adherence to the challenge theme.
- Warkarma, Mieke Roth, Kevin Cayuela Borg, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final–in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #DogModelChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday, February 7.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.