We’re going into outer space this month! (Or, well, maybe they’re already among us) For our new sculpting challenge, we’re exploring alien life. Are they really all that scary looking? What does an alien goofball look like, or an alien doing a boring job? (Personally, I’d love to know where all those cows go!)
UPDATE: SUPREME RULER OF THE GALAXIES!
TL;DR: Sculpt an alien using your favourite sculpting tool, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it with #AlienChallenge2017.
- Sculpt an alien using your favourite sculpting tool.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #AlienChallenge2017.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge thread in the forum!
- Submission deadline is Monday, July 17 (23:59 New York time – EST)
We figure any sculpting artist could use a nice tablet to work with, so we’re giving away a Wacom Intuos Draw Tablet (or similarly priced product from Amazon). The winner will of course also receive 3 months of Sketchfab PRO as well as a staff pick!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #AlienChallenge2017 to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, July 21.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.