This week we challenge you to sculpt a sorcery-related character, prop, or scene, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #SorceryChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – Magnum Opus of the Storm King by TooManyDemons
To see what the judges had to say about the winning entry, check out the Forum.
- Use your favorite software and workflow to sculpt a sorcery-themed character, object, or space.
- Stay under 3M polys.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #SorceryChallenge.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge topic in the forum!
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, July 16 (23:59 New York time – EDT)
- Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch, Rik van den Biggelaar, Kevin Cayuela Borg, Geoffrey Marchal, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Sketchfab Community Team
- The winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon), and of course we’ll add three months of Sketchfab PRO to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #SorceryChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, July 19.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.