In past years we have had an Easter egg painting challenge, but this year we decided to mix it up and let you show off more of your texturing skills. We challenge you to texture this Easter bunny using your preferred tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab (being sure to credit the model’s creator), and tag it #Easter2020Challenge.
UPDATE: Winner – Easterbunny Challenge 2020 by fyakin
- If you need to update the UV mapping, that’s ok.
- Modifying model geometry, adding props or extra scenery is not allowed in this challenge.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #Easter2020Challenge.
- Credit Luís Cherubini in your model description, and add a link back to the original by adding this markdown code:
Based on "[Easter Challenge Bunny](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/easter-challenge-bunny-02f9fa0e84334eef9d3ab0347b246337)" by [luischerub](https://sketchfab.com/luischerub) licensed under CC Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, April 6, 2020 (23:59 New York time, EDT)
- Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch, Kevin Cayuela Borg, Geoffrey Marchal, vrhuman, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decisions are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #Easter2020Challenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property rights as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.