This week we challenge you to texture the unicycle of motorized vehicles: the MonoBike. Download the model, use your preferred tools and workflow to texture the MonoBike, upload your finished model to Sketchfab, and tag it #MonoBikeChallenge.
- If you need to update the UV mapping, that’s ok.
- Modifying model geometry, adding props or extra scenery is not allowed in this challenge.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #MonoBikeChallenge.
- Credit Warkarma, Costr, and romullus in your model description, and add a link back to the original by copy-pasting this markdown code into your model description:
Based on [Monobike (UV Fix)](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/monobike-uv-fix-0e50b59c92b6406b85255358f7a966dd) by [Warkarma](https://sketchfab.com/warkarma), [Monobike](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/monobike-8e67697cb727446aa073c81464881b35) by [romullus](https://sketchfab.com/romullus), and [Motowheel](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/motowheel-eb238f63754247659a50d52395daf073) by [Costr (Viverna)](https://sketchfab.com/CoStR"), licensed under CC-Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, August 10, 2020 (23:59 New York time, EDT)
- Warkarma, Kevin Cayuela Borg, NomadKing, Phil Gosch, and Chris Schoch, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart and Tom, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decisions are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #MonoBikeChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property rights as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, August 14, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.