This week we challenge you to texture the_table’s futuristic sci-fi corridor. Download the untextured model, use your preferred tools and workflow to texture the corridor, upload your finished model to Sketchfab, and tag it #ScifiCorridorChallenge.
UPDATE: Winner – Scifi Corridor Challenge by grigoriyarx
- Download the untextured model and use your preferred tools and workflow to texture it.
- If you need to update the UV mapping, that’s ok.
- You can add textures for any of the supported PBR channels.
- Modifying model geometry, adding props or extra scenery is not allowed in this challenge.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #ScifiCorridorChallenge.
- Credit the_table in your model description, and add a link back to the original by copy-pasting this markdown code into your model description:
Based on [Spaceship Corridor](https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/spaceship-corridor-1cdd1db557b8428892af4773bdada913) by [the_table](https://sketchfab.com/the_table), licensed under CC-Attribution.
- Submission deadline is Monday, November 2, 2020 (23:59 New York time, EST)
- Warkarma, Kevin Cayuela Borg, Geoffrey Marchal, and Mieke Roth, Sketchfab Masters
- Bart, Tom, and Abby Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon)
- 6 months of Sketchfab Plus to your account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decisions are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #ScifiCorridorChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property rights as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, November 6, 2020.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.