The aftermath of the PBR release took a lot of time, but we managed to add the following updates this week:
- Some models descriptions that contained HTML links were incorrectly formatted.
- You can now add parameters to a model page URL like:
- Models with a Sharpen filter are now properly anti-aliased.
- You can now tone down the environment background by adjusting its brightness. This does not affect the lighting.
Model uploading and editing
- If you take a screenshot while editing your lights, we’ll now hide the light ‘gizmos’.
- We fixed embeds with passwords on Safari.
Collada .ZAE files did not properly show their textures.
- The Newsfeed now shows selected news from our blog on the right.