SimLab Composer Exporter
The SimLab Composer exporter lets you publish 3D models straight from SimLab to Sketchfab.
- SimLab Soft
- Last update
- SimLab Composer 6.1.7+ (Native)
As of SimLab Composer 6.1.7, the Sketchfab exporter is natively integrated! As long as you have the latest version, you can already export your models directly from SimLab Composer.
How to use
- Install and open SimLab Composer 6.1.7 or later.
- Open your model.
- Go to File → Cloud → Export.
- Choose Sketchfab from the list of cloud exporters.
- Authenticate your Sketchfab account.
- Enter a title, description, and tags.
- Click OK!
When the upload is complete, you can view your model on Sketchfab, adjust rendering settings, and save the default view.
For a more in-depth guide to this process, check out the video above. For other SimLab tutorials, see their YouTube channel and website.