Loading 3D model
A model of a 3-wheel stroller. This is a more rugged stroller for when you need to take your baby or toddler off-road. Though keep in mind that in exchange for the sturdiness, this stroller doesn’t include a cup holder or extra pouches.
- Approx 3,874 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: 1 front wheel, 2 rear wheels, Hood.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Tires, Plastic, Metal, and Fabric. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and a “fabric” bump map is included. You’ll need to apply your own shader to the metal materials.
- For use in any software that can import obj files.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions