Los Angeles Cityscape
This digital model shows the cityscape of downtown Los Angeles with many of its famous buildings, as well as the surrounding landscape.
- Approx 56,560 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3-point polygons/ triangles.
- All of the buildings are modelled, but they do not have individual materials.
- The model includes 2 groups: buildings and landscape, which can be hidden or shown. – (The model is not rigged since the buildings aren’t moveable parts.)
- The model has 2 materials: buildings and environment.
- The model is UV mapped and the “environment” material uses a “streets” texture map, at 6300x3514 pixels is included.
- The buildings are not textured.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.