RMS Leinster (INFOMAR/Ulster University)
The RMS Leinster was built in 1896 by Cammel Laird Bros. in Birkenhead, measuring in at 109 m in length. She was a passenger steamer owned by the City of Dublin Packet Company. On 10th October 1918 the RMS Leinster was torpedoed and sunk by German submarine UB 123 en route between Dun Laoghaire and Holyhead. She now lies 28 m below the surface. This data was collected as part of a collaborative survey between INFOMAR and Ulster University. Full wreck sheet is available from http://www.infomar.ie/data/Shipwrecks/Box50/pdfs/RMSLeinster_Final.pdf.