Loading 3D model
The Stanegarth was originally built in 1910 as a steam powered tug by Lytham Ship Builders Co. for Rea Transport Co. Ltd. of Liverpool, she is older than The Titanic! She was later converted to diesel power with the addition of an enclosed wheelhouse in 1957. In 1999 we found Stanegarth abandoned at Sharpness, Gloucestershire. It now lies at 20m in Stoney Cove as a diver attraction.