Loading 3D model
Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in the middle of New York Harbor, in Manhattan, New York City. The statue, designed by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886, was a gift to the United States from the people of France. The statue is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States: a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad.
- All polygons are 3 and 4 sided and there are no non-planar polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included.
- We suggest you apply your own (green) metal and rock shaders to the model.
Original model by Digimation sold here with permission.
Related 3D Models
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions