Loading 3D model
Philomath College building
Construction of the center section of the Philomath College building was completed in 1867. The foundation was of stone, and the exterior walls were solid brick, 24 inches thick. In 1904-07, the building was enlarged through the addition of the east and west wings.
The college continued to operate until 1929. During its 62 years, it enrolled about 6,000 students. Today it houses the Benton County Historical Museum.
This model is a composite of photos by Alex Nyers (of Northwest Archaeometrics) and aerial drone photos by Brandon Drivon.