Loading 3D model
Lower Manhattan Cityscape
Show 3D model information
A digital model of the lower downtown area of Manhattan Island, New York City.
- Approx 55,430 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3-point polygons/ triangles.
- All of the buildings are modelled, but they do not have individual materials.
- The model includes the following groups: – Approximately 480 separate buildings. – Terrain/ landscape. – (The model is not rigged since the buildings aren’t moveable parts.)
- The model has 2 materials: buildings and environment.
- The model is UV mapped and the “environment” material uses 5700x4250 pixel texture map to show the streets and water.
- The buildings are not textured.
Original model by Digimation Model Bank, sold here with full permission.
June 11th 2017
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions