Loading 3D model
Show 3D model information
This is a model of a typical 4-wheeled stroller, typically used for carrying infants and babies, small children, and toddlers.
- Approx 19,902 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: 2 front wheels, 2 rear wheels.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Tires, Plastic, Metal, and Fabric. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and a “fabric” bump map is included. You’ll need to apply your own shader to the metal materials.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
Related 3D Models
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions