Loading 3D model
Brain Interior Textured
The brain is an organ that serves as the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals. The brain is located in the head, usually close to the primary sensory organs for such senses as vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: Cerebral cortex, left and right parietal lobe, left and right frontal lobes, and more.
- These can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in tif format) are included.
- This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Original model by Digimation sold here with permission.