Loading 3D model
Jeep Liberty 2002
Show 3D model information
A digital model of the 2002 Jeep Liberty.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Includes modelled tire treads, which means textures/ bump maps aren’t needed.
- Has an interior cabin, which can be seen through the windows, HOWEVER, only the upper section of the seats and dashboard is included.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: – All 4 wheels – Steering wheel – (The doors, hood, and truck are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
Related 3D Models
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions