We had some AMAZING embeds this week and decided to show them off! Here are some of the top favorites of the week, but we love you all equally.
Hollywood has officially taken 3D printing into their sights. If you haven’t heard, the NYC famous Dita Von Teese has recently donned a 3D printed dress from Francois Bitonti Studios most recent line. Not only has this increased the number of times Dita Von Teese has been googled, but also, the amount of attention on 3D fashion. This growing field is booming on Sketchfab, so we thought we would bring you a piece of the action.
More Cool Embeds:
- Lauren by Digitage on Huffington Post
- 3D Turntable Models by Various on Itsartmag.com
- Glumais by Glumai on Blendernation.com
- Her Majesty’s SPIFFING by BillyGoat on Kickstarter
- Anterior Skull Section… by Slo 3D Creators on 3DPrint.com
If you want to be featured as a 3D all-star next week, shoot us an email at: Hello@Sketchfab.com
Keep being #Sketchfabulous,