We are pleased to announce we now have an exporter for the popular modo 3D software! You can now publish your models directly from Modo to Sketchfab in 1 click!
Here is a video demo:
And a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it:
1) Register for free on sketchfab.com and get your API key on your dashboard
2) Download the modo exporter here: sketchfab.com/exporters
3) Run Modo
4) In the Menu Bar, Click on “System” menu and then click on “open User Configs Folder”.
5) Open the zip archive and copy the “SketchFab” folder, in this “User Configs” folder.
6) Quit modo and run it again.
7) Now, you can find a new “Sketchfab” button in the ToolBar above the viewport.
Here is a model example: