This week we challenge you to create a 3D scan of a wall, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #WallScanChallenge (follow this link to see all entries).
UPDATE: Winner – Game Over VideoGames museum by Austin Beaulier
- Scan a wall (or several) using your preferred tools and workflow.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #WallScanChallenge.
- Share work-in-progress, tips and ask for advice on the challenge thread in the forum!
- Submission deadline is Monday, July 8th (23:59 New York time – EDT)
- Mieke Roth, Geoffrey Marchal, Phil Gosch, Renafox, and Abby Crawford, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team
- $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent, if Amazon is not available in your area)
- 3 Months of Sketchfab PRO
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestant’s models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #WallScanChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, July 12th.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.