Snowball and Rex are good at catching mice and sticks, but what else can they do? Imagine a world in which pets have superpowers – what would they be and how might they be used? Dogs and cats are classic (and worthy!) subjects, but feel free to explore less conventional pets such as rabbits, snakes, horses, and hamsters, just to name a few.
UPDATE: Winner – Super Rabbit by se7en23
TL;DR: Use your favourite sculpting tools to make a pet (real or ideal) even more super than they already are, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #SuperPetsChallenge.
- Use your favourite software and workflow to sculpt any pet with superpowers.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #SuperPetsChallenge.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge topic in the forum!
- Submission deadline is Monday, June 25 (23:59 New York time – EST)
- Phil Gosch, Rik van den Biggelaar, Kevin Cayuela Borg, and Mieke Roth, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team.
The winner receives a $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon), and of course we’ll add three months of Sketchfab PRO to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants’ models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #SuperPetsChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, June 29.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.