Vertices: 143.8kMore model information
Pre-procedure Model: https://skfb.ly/6LRBR
- Orientation: Situs inversus totalis; Dextrocardia; Infero-posterior morphologic LV, supero-anterior morphologic RV; Right aortic arch with mirror-image branching
- Segmental anatomy: Complex TGA: Concordant A-V, discordant V-A connections: posterior pulmonary valve, anterior aortic valve, with ventricular L-loop
- Shunts: Secondum ASD; Membranous VSD
- Pulmonary stenosis; subpulmonary outflow tract obstruction.
- Patch closure of membranous VSD, tunnel-like connection of LV to aorta; pulmonary valvotomy and excision of fibrous tissue from the RVOT, closure of secundum ASD;
- Removal of VSD patch, Morrow-like incision on the ventricular septum; closure of VSD, Relief of subpulmonic outflow obstruction; transvenous atrial and ventricular pacemaker lead insertion with permanent pacemaker