Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Airbus A-380 3D Model
The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner. It is the world’s largest passenger airliner; many airports have upgraded their facilities to accommodate it because of its size. Initially named Airbus A3XX, Airbus designed the aircraft to challenge Boeing’s monopoly in the large-aircraft market; the A380 made its first flight on 27 April 2005 and began commercial service in October 2007 with Singapore Airlines.
This model is a low-polygon, game-ready version of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
- Low-poly model with approx 3351 polygons.
- Model built entirely with triangles and quad polygons.
- The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown.
- Does not include any additional group information or parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture map (at 1024x1024) is included.
Original model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions