This is a 3D photogrammetric model depicting the eleventh-century Benedictine Monastery of St. Eufemije in Split. It was built next to the walls of the palace and the church of St. Euphemije in 1069. Eight centuries later, the monastery burned down. Although the ruins are still in the center of Split, they are easy to overlook. Because what is left of the monastery are mainly small stone structures among the grass, next to a small park. The only thing that catches the eye from a distance is the small glazed chapel of Blessed Armir, Archbishop of Split from the twelfth century. Inside, there is an altar with a bas-relief from 1444, whose author was Juraj Dalmatinac. (source: visitsplit.com)
See it on youtube in 4K: https://youtu.be/APbd97FzTKA.
Read about the model on our website: https://seamagination.com/en/benedictine-monastery-of-st-eufemije-croatia/
Project supported by the City of Split and the Museum of Fine Arts in Split.