Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Testing out a workflow from Oculus Medium using Xnormal and ZBrush’s Dynamesh. All the stuff finally finished baking. Whew!
The original mesh was around 5 million triangles. My workflow here was:
- Export from Medium
- Bring highpoly into Max
- Weld verts (tons of unwelded)
- Import into ZBrush
- Convert to dynamesh for low-ish poly mesh
- Bring low into Max, split into 80k meshes and unwrap
- Bring into xnormal, bake Normal + Occlusion
- Convert occlusion maps to grayscale to reduce file size (sketchfab limits to 50mb, and faster downloads are nice)
- Load up all the maps onto the sketchfab model
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more