Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Glock-18 I Metal Ore 3D Model
Skin for VGO, the skin has a rare 70% chance of being bronze, 20% chance of being silver, 10% chance of being gold and a ultra rare 0.1% chance of being a faded metal.