Loading 3D model
This is the Harling’sche Haus which was located in the Calenberger Str. 29/30 in Hannover. The central part of the building was built from 1679-1682 by the Oberstallmeister Christian Friedrich von Harling. The 2 wings were added in the early 18th century by the “Hofkrämer” Schmahle who bought the house from the heiress of von Harling. Finally it was demolished in 1874.
The model represents the mid 18th century state after the 2 wings were added.
A front view:
And in-game (the building on the bottom):