Vertices: 283.3kMore model information
The war memorial in Großwetzdorf was consecrated on 8 September 1921. In front of a wall stands on a pedestal the figure of a mourning soldier with removed helmet and lowered head. At his feet a cross and wreath. On the pedestal the list of the fallen of both world wars on a marble plate. In 1945 the head was cut off the monument. In 1976 the renovation took place.
Mar 22nd 2020