Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
- The blade is ground sharp at a 25° bevel
- 9-1/2” long. Blade is 2” wide x .125” thick
- Bronze 4-1/2 lbs, Iron 4 lbs
- To adjust the mouth opening, loosen the two locking screws at the back of the frog; then turn the middle adjuster screw. Observe the opening in front of the blade. When it is correct, set the locking screws again
- The Chipbreaker is 1/8” thick. The raised lip under the bevel of the chip-breaker is back beveled 1° to ensure that the leading edge contacts the blade firmly.For general work, set the end of the chipbreaker about 1/16” from the cutting edge of the blade; for the finest smoothing work, set it closer to the edge
- To advance the blade, turn the adjuster nut clockwise. It is always a good idea to finish adjusting the blade by a forward adjustment to take up backlash and to prevent the blade from moving. In order to be able to adjust the blade easily, do not overtighten the lever cap screw.