Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
- The blade is ground sharp at a 25° bevel
- 9-1/2” long. Blade is 2” wide x .125” thick
- Bronze 4-1/2 lbs, Iron 4 lbs
- To adjust the mouth opening, loosen the two locking screws at the back of the frog; then turn the middle adjuster screw. Observe the opening in front of the blade. When it is correct, set the locking screws again
- The Chipbreaker is 1/8” thick. The raised lip under the bevel of the chip-breaker is back beveled 1° to ensure that the leading edge contacts the blade firmly.For general work, set the end of the chipbreaker about 1/16” from the cutting edge of the blade; for the finest smoothing work, set it closer to the edge
- To advance the blade, turn the adjuster nut clockwise. It is always a good idea to finish adjusting the blade by a forward adjustment to take up backlash and to prevent the blade from moving. In order to be able to adjust the blade easily, do not overtighten the lever cap screw.