Nike SB PhotoscanYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Shot with a Sony a7S, this was taken from roughly 160+ images.
- Agisoft photoscan to process photos and generate mesh
- 3Ds Max for dense mesh cleanup, world zero’ing & transform adj.
- Zbrush for smoothing of high frequency data in dense mesh
- Instamesh for fast retopo and downpoly
- 3Ds max and flatiron for quick unwrap, then normal and diffuse bake onto lowpoly UV;s.
- Quixel for continued map baking + hand authored texture painting.
Red areas on bottom of shoe were from holes in dense mesh, these can be corrected in the diffuse and normal map before texture baking in Quixel.
Big ups to Angel Delgado, for setting up the shoot and processing the images. Additional big ups to Corinne Cook for assisting with model cleanup and texture authoring.