Rhynie (6) Pictish Symbol StoneYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
A broken Pictish Symbol Stone found in the foundations of St Luag’s church, Rhynie, Aberdeenshire in 1878.
This Symbol stone is now housed along with two others in a purpose built structure in Rhynie Graveyard carpark.
The from the top of the stone the symbols are: a truncated Double-Disc and Z-rod, a Cresent and V-rod, a mirror (no comb visible).
Grid reference of current location: NJ 4997 2659
Photographed: 28 August 2021. Model created using Agisoft MetaShape 1.7.5