Roman engineers tools3D Model
Roman engineers tools
no reviews 0 reviews
Show 3D model information
Roman engineers tools - low poly
Set consists of various tools, chest, scroll and groma (Roman surveying instrument).
Props are intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
… as this props are made for a historical game project by Vestigia.
- I. SM_adze – Polygon: 447
- II. SM_adzeHammer – Polygon: 390
- III. SM_chest – Polygon: 455
- IV. SM_flagpole – Polygon: 180
- V. SM_groma – Polygon: 3265
- VI. SM_hammer – Polygon: 437
- VII. SM_pickAxe – Polygon: 519
- VIII. SM_scroll – Polygon: 449
- IX. SM_terrain – Polygon: 915
- UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
- Texture (Atlas) set for (M_engineer_tools), dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 1 set (5 channels).
- Texture set for (M_terrain), dimensions an number: 2048x2048; 1 set (6 channels).
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats
Extra archives size