Vertices: 48.5kMore model information
- Spartan Elite Linothorax
- Linothorax is an ancient Greek shell made of linen cloth. It was also known in other parts of the ancient world. Such armors have probably been used since the Mycenaean period, and from the end of the 6th century BC they became the standard armor of the hoplites. Compared to the bronze armor, linothoraxes were lighter, cheaper and less restrictive in their movements, while providing a comparable degree of protection. Linothoraxes were used until the 3rd century B.C., when they were replaced by chain mail
- Textures in 2k, FBX file format.
- Modeled in Blender, textured in Substance.
- Visit my Artstation for more renders
- Like, subscribe and stay tuned!