Loading 3D model
A quick minecraft project I made with my friends to showcase various aspects of Taiwanese aesthetics, environments, and architectures. Also problems that we have to deal with.
Built by me (patrixcraft), mop40127, and yoyolee
Minecraft map download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6h1b2tqfz3ewtbd
Testing multiple texture res and UV channels for optimization. One UV set for detail block textures, another for overall glossiness, AO baking, and water normals.
- Built in minecraft 1.12.2 using only vanilla techniques and the new default textures.
- Exported with Mineways
- Unwrapped secondary UV and baked AO map in 3ds Max
- Generated normal maps with Crazybump
- Generated various maps in Substance Painter
- Edited textures with Photoshop
CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
Author must be credited. No commercial use. Modified versions must have the same license.more info