Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
A quick minecraft project I made with my friends to showcase various aspects of Taiwanese aesthetics, environments, and architectures. Also problems that we have to deal with.
Built by me (patrixcraft), mop40127, and yoyolee
Minecraft map download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6h1b2tqfz3ewtbd
Testing multiple texture res and UV channels for optimization. One UV set for detail block textures, another for overall glossiness, AO baking, and water normals.
- Built in minecraft 1.12.2 using only vanilla techniques and the new default textures.
- Exported with Mineways
- Unwrapped secondary UV and baked AO map in 3ds Max
- Generated normal maps with Crazybump
- Generated various maps in Substance Painter
- Edited textures with Photoshop
CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
Author must be credited. No commercial use. Modified versions must have the same license.Learn more