The Matrix - Phone BoothYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Game asset made for VR:
- good res. textures
- 6 materials only
- very low-poly
- has good detail on sillouettes
The handset looks awesome from up close. The payphone has no back side, so it should always be put against a wall or similar.
- Phone’s texts and labels are readable, like a real payphone!
- The CITY logo is faithful to the movie reference and emissive.
- There’s a Trinity’s hand print on the glass.
Tested in Unreal, with different lighting scenarios. In engine shots:
- Doors, phone hook and coin door pivots are good for animating them.
- The cord mesh is there to display its material, but a dynamic cable feature was used in engine, so it’s not rigged.
- Dial buttons are separate triangles: can be detached from the phone and animated.
Source low-poly mesh in 3DsMax 2019 format, not triangulated.